Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Turret Wars on I-Am-Bored.com


I signed up for Google Reader a few weeks ago. "What is it?" you may ask. Well, instead of going to someone's site to read their blog, you can go to a Blog Feed Reader (such as Googe Reader) and read all of your blogs at once. You can sign up for particular blogs and so forth.





Anyway, one of the feeds I signed up for was for free online games, things to do to pass the time. Really its a time waster, but that's okay. That's what browsing the Internet is all about.







Anyway, my favorite game so far from this site is called Turret Wars. The object of the game is to protect your base from attacking enemies. If an enemy gets to your base, he explodes, damaging your base. Your base can be hit ten times, and then the game is over.








You place turrets throughout the map to blow up the oncoming enemies. But, they get stronger with each attacking wave, so you have to put more turrets and upgrade existing turrets. But, you only have so much money. It's very frustrating.





I can make it through the waves on Easy difficulty without my base being destroyed, but I usually get hit at least 6 times. It is very addictive. Give it a try. Click HERE to play Turret Wars.

No comments: